WATER MITIGATION AUDITOR DUTIES:
- Verify cause of loss and the category of water loss to attest the mitigation was billed accurately
- Audit vendor invoices for accurate billing according to job specifications.
- Ensure invoices are compliant with Xactimate pricing and IICRCstandards.
- Reject non-conforming expenses.
- Update the claim representative every 3rd day the file is open.
- Once we complete a thorough line by line review of the invoice/estimate, we will contact the vendor to discuss our findings and work to negotiate a reasonable settlement.
- If the vendor refuses to cooperate or adjust the invoice/estimate, we will send a copy of our suggested revisions to you in an itemized report.
Clear Point has the expertise you need to navigate through the complexities of claims processing.
We take a comprehensive approach and offer a wide variety of tools to create fully scalable solutions that you can start on right away